Yay, how fun is this??
Often times, throughout the day, I am wondering if I am making a difference at all by being here in the blogging world, making a connection to any potential readers as I share things that I find so very interesting. And then, alas, I find hope! I see this cool little award thing being passed around, a fun game, I see that someone picked me as their top five! YAY! I was nominated by they very talented story writer, Misschocobo and her blog: http://beforeiforget13.wordpress.com/ It totally made my day, as simple as this is, it gave me inspiration to keep this hard work up! So here it is, the rule of the game!
The Shine On Award Rules:
■Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
■Post the badge on your blog.
■Answer the questions posed to you.
■Nominate five bloggers who shine a little light in your day and be sure to notify them.
■Issue some questions you’d like them to answer
1.Do you have any pets? Tell me about them!
I have a Dutch Lop bunny named Jack, he is all white with brown freckles on his face and two red stripes under his nose that looks like a moustache! I also have a mixed boxer/pit/lab/ridgeback ETC, doggy named Harley, she is my world! I rescued her off the streets in 2008 when she was only 4 weeks old and starved, infested with ticks and needed good cuddles. I also adopted a cat who was named by a three year old, Peeka. She’s a cat of many…many…personalities and potentially crazy… But we love her.
2. If you could be a super hero, what power would you have and what would your name be?Angela Sky! Call me cheesy but check this out; I’ve got this dream that pops up every now and then, in which I adorn a pair of thick, feathery wings. The euphoria I feel in this dream when I am flying about is so real; the moment seems so tangible that I often forget it’s a dream by the time I am stirring awake. By nature, I am very nurturing and affectionate, so maybe my special ability would be to heal? Say what you will, these goody-two-shoes are lookin’ goooood on my feet. Ok, well, I am not the perfect angel, too much of a good thing does get boring =p
4.What’s your favorite pizza topping?
4. What was your last dream about?Well, it sure wasn’t my pleasant winged dream, but uh…Voldemort was after my friends and I…After so much running and hiding, I finally distracted him to the roof of the building at my job, and just as he reached for me, I popped him in the head with my foot, and he went falling to his death off the roof… Yeah…Try interpreting that one for me.
5. What is your favorite saying/quote/lyric?
I have way too many favorite quotes, but one of my biggest idols growing up was the beautiful Audrey Hepburn, and the one that I love posting around my house when in doubt of my art and writing is, “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” I also love her quote, “I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
Your turn! Answer these questions!
1. What is your favorite book/Who is your favorite author?
2. What is the biggest goal you wish to achieve in your life?
3. What is your favorite pastime/hobby?
4. If you could pick a book you’ve read to make into a movie, which one would you choose?
5. If your life was a song, what would the title be?